Tuesday 15 September 2015

Welcome post

Hello I'm Sarah, I am an A-level media student in my first year of sixth form. I also take Psychology, Photography and English literature. I was interested in taking media as an option because I would like to someday work in the media possibly in radio or TV.

I love watching tv and will watch almost anything shown on E4.  My favorite TV shows include:

Pretty little liars
Game of thrones

American horror story
Doctor who
Misfits

I also love almost all genre of film from horror to romance anything really but it's always nice to just get home and put on a good film My favorites include:

The perks of being a wallflower
The Da Vinci code 
Friends with beinfits
Final destination

I listen to music a lot and will listen to pretty much anything with the exception of metal, but for the purposes of summing up my music taste I will list some of my favorite artists:
kings of leon
Arctic Monkeys
Hozier

No comments:

Post a Comment